Find the Best Deals on All Your Baby Care Needs!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

You can do it! Really!

Okay - so the idea of making your own baby food is daunting, to say the least. But TRUST me, it's easy AND it will help your child in so many ways it's almost impossible to list them.

The big reasons I do it (most of it anyway):
I can control the things that go in their bodies!
I can control the amount of SUGAR
I can make sure my children are eating the same things we are (mostly) which makes toddler and young children so much easier to feed! They will be less likely to squawk about the foods you put on their plate later in life and you won't feel forced to cook a meal for each person sitting at the table.

Read Dr Sears "The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood" for more information on how important healthy eating habits are. Then, check out this website for tips and recipes!

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

No comments: